- The Pastel Pure Nail Polish series highlights the beauty of your hands and nails with its light and subtle tones as well as its pastel colors. It also provides a smooth and easy application. It is highly-pigmented and will give you full color with just a few coats. It comes in 10 beautiful and flattering shades, giving you the perfect polish that will complement your natural complexion.
- If you have fair skin and want to make your hands look younger, pick a soft blush pink. To make your hands look slimmer and you have medium skin tone, choose a tan color. Meanwhile, those with olive and darker skin tones can choose a pink-tinge beige and a milky toffee hue respectively.
- You can also make your nail beds look larger with the right nail polish according to your skin tone. Fair skin will look best in blush pinks. For those with medium skin, you can go for an off-white color with a hint of blue. Opaque beige will suit olive skin while powder pink hue is great for dark skin.
- Caring for your nails is just as important as choosing the right nail polish shade. Some signs of healthy nails are the visible pinkish-white color on the nail plates, healthy cuticles, and noticeable lunula or the half-moon white section you see at the nail base. Whenever you are painting your nails, make sure to prep it with a base coat. This protects your nails from stains brought by the polish. Also, use a top coat to avoid chipping.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT: We at Pastel are here to assist you with all your queries. Please feel free to contact us. Please also note that products may vary due to photo lighting effect.